Dog Days is at it again!
Thanks to the Madison Beach Hotel & the Cartells for having a free concert on the Grassy Strip in Madison to benefit Dog Days Adoption Events! It's Thursday, June 26th at sunset (or 7:30)- Come on Down! Jazz, swing, motown, R&B, rock and roll, popular music of all types!!
Want a great meal -including gluten free options, focaccia, meatballs from the best pizzarias around, and very fancy desserts at a great price ($10)? Come to the United Churches of Durham on Friday night, June 27th, from 4 to 8:30. The food will be wonderful, the company spectacular, and the cause- well- pretty amazing!
The ADOPTION EVENT weekend is June 28th and 29th from 11 to 4. We'll have over 100 dogs and puppies. Interested adopters are sure to find the perfect size, age, and energy level for their home. Look at the available dogs online (www.godogdays.org) and complete an online adoption application prior to the event to save some time.
For the amazing volunteers that make all of this possible:
- Wednesday at 6:30 - On site registration at the Durham Fairgrounds (use 30 Town House Road in Durham on your GPS, then follow the signs)
- Thursday at 7:30 - Free concert at the Madison Beach Hotel featuring the Cartells (use 94 West Wharf Roadnin Madison on your GPS)
- Friday from 10: Come cuddle with the dogs! We need dog walkers and huggers to help with the incoming dogs. We expect them between 10 and 3 at the Durham Fairgrounds.
- Friday at 4 (through 8:30): Pawsta Dinner at The United Churches of Christ!! Conveniently located at 228 Main Street in Durham
- Saturday & Sunday: The BIG ADOPTION EVENT at the Durham Fairgrounds